Sunday, May 1, 2011

Spring Gala Blog Party!



1. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?


  Hmm... Europe, or else a cruise to somewhere warm and watery. I can't decide. :)

2. What is the oldest item you own?


Probably one of my books, or else a doll that belonged to my Mum when she was a girl.

3. If you had to pick one hero, who would it be?


 Real life? Book/movie character? No idea who I'd choose in real life, and there are so many good heroes in books I'm not sure who I would choose in that case either. We'll say Tirian, from The Last Battle. :)

4. If you could have dinner with any three people, living or dead. Who would it be?


Dinner with a random person from history could be very awkward. How about my sisters and my besties? There's more than three of them, but they would be way more fun than someone I didn't know. :)

5. Which do you like better, Coke or Pepsi?


I don't drink pop enough to know, I guess. I don't like either very much.

6. What would you rather have- chocolate or a cookie?


 Unless it was a really good cookie, I'd choose chocolate over a cookie any day.

7. What is your favorite season?

 

Probably Summer. I like them all in different ways.

8. What's your favorite thing about Spring?


 Watching all the snow melt, the grass turn green, and the puddles. I like puddles. :)

9. What's your favorite music?


  Soundtracks, Relient K, and Barlow Girl.

10. What's your fashion/personal style?


Bold yet classy? I'm not sure how to describe it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment