Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Daybook 35 {& Day 7}

Outside my window- It's sorta cloudy, but still very sunny.

I am thinking about- Video editing. Watch for a 'Twisted Bun with Scarf' tutorial hopefully sometime next week!

From the kitchen- Just finished lunch.

I am creating- Does wrapping presents count? :D

I am reading- Ordered some books by Regina Doman from the library- can't wait 'till they come!

I am hearing- An airplane flying over, and my niece and nephew laughing in the other room.

I am planning- We're going skating on our lake this afternoon.

I am wearing- A black & white polka-dotty shirt, and a denim skirt.

My hair is- In a braid.

Around the house- Babysitting my niece and nephew today.

 I am wishing- To figure out what to get the members of my family (for Christmas) that I haven't decided on yet...




Day 7- Share a picture of your Christmas tree

 Taking advantage of our tall ceilings, we got a ten-foot tall tree this year.
Makes me ever so happy. :D
 Here's my outfit for today.
(However, I'm about to change into jeans to go skating. Not that I can't skate in a skirt [quite the contrary, in fact!] but this particular skirt isn't the best for Doing Stuff Like That.)

No comments:

Post a Comment