Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Daybook 38

Outside my window- It's dark out- & we still have almost no snow!

I am thinking about- Lilia is giving me a massage- but she's poking me too hard! :D

From the kitchen- Had my brother and sister-in-law over for supper.

I am creating- I learned how to do the waterfall braid- it's actually pretty easy.

I am reading- Got a couple of books by Regina Doman from the library- I've been reading all day... :)

I am hearing- 'Ever I Love You' by Tim Janis. Really pretty song.

I am planning- To continue randomly shining my new sonic screwdriver until I think up something to answer this question with! ;)

I am wearing- Aqua and black plaid shirt, and a gray wool skirt.

My hair is- In a twist-y sort of updo.

Around the house- Went skating this afternoon. The ice along the shore got pushed up against the bank, creating a slope of ice- never seen that happen before.

 I am wishing- That Amanda and I hadn't discovered the TV show 'Once Upon A Time' until it was all out... I hate waiting in suspense for the rest of the episodes to air!

No comments:

Post a Comment