Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Daybook 37

Outside my window- It's dark. Rather windy too- I just got home from town.

I am thinking about- It was my birthday yesterday. I can't believe I'm nineteen already! o.O

From the kitchen- Supper, I think? Like I said- I just got home.

I am creating- I want to learn how to do a waterfall braid...

I am reading- Got a book from the library today... planning to read it tomorrow.

I am hearing- Christmas music playing downstairs.

I am planning- Tomorrow I'm going to Grandma's to mop her floors before her Christmas company arrives. 

I am wearing- Aqua long sleeve shirt, and a black skirt with white swirly flowers on it, and black knee-high boots.

My hair is- In a knot.

Around the house- We're going to go see 'Tintin' in the theater tonight! In 3D. :)

 I am wishing- Merry Christmas to all my readers!  

No comments:

Post a Comment