Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Daybook 36

Outside my window- It's a gray, foggy sort of day.

I am thinking about- Wrapping presents... ^_^

From the kitchen- Considering making a gingerbread house... We'll see.

I am creating- Did some knitting this morning.

I am reading- I haven't done any reading lately... Sunday night I got the flu, so I've pretty much laid around for the last two days. Finally feeling better, though.

I am hearing- Amalia is practicing Christmas carols on the piano downstairs.

I am planning- I really ought to practice my harp...Amanda and I got asked to play for a wedding in March.

I am wearing- A pink sweater, and a denim & floral tiered skirt.

My hair is- In a low bun.

Around the house- Mollie & I stayed in 'cause we're sick, but everyone else is out skating.

 I am wishing- Considering the fact that the horrid stomach-ache I had the last two day is finally gone, I'm pretty content. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment