Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Daybook 27

Outside my window- Earlier today it was really smokey outside- 'cause there have been fires in MN.

I am thinking about- Just the other day, I discovered the Korean TV show "City Hunter".
I love it. To death. If I wake up dead one of these days, it will be from the adorbs. ^_^

From the kitchen- Today we had a Kimchi making party with my sisters-in-law. :)

I am creating- Hmm... I did some crocheting yesterday...

I am reading- I still haven't finished "Gentle Julia", but I haven't really been reading it lately.

I am hearing- I'm listening to the "City Hunter" soundtrack via YouTube. :)

I am planning- We're gonna watch a movie later tonight. :D

I am wearing- Jeans, & a blue plaid shirt.

My hair is- Twisted, & pinned up.

Around the house- Dad and Mum are still in Alaska, so it's still party time around here. ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment