Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Daybook 29

Outside my window- It was a delightfully gloomy and wet sort of day- perfect for curling up with a book. :)

I am thinking about- Hm... nothing in particular...

From the kitchen- We're making supper...

I am creating- I did some writing this morning. :)

I am reading- "Forty Years in the Amazon Jungle" by Sung Joon Kim.

I am hearing- Piano music from downstairs.

I am planning- I'm rather behind on posting my Project 365 photos. Hopefully I'll get a chance to post them tomorrow...

I am wearing- Amanda and I wore similar outfits today- blue sweaters with pockets, and dark-colored full length skirts. Seriously, we end up dressing alike all the time! We'll met on the stairs in the morning, and start laughing because we're wearing almost the same thing...

My hair is- Braided, and coiled into a bun.

Around the house- We're babysitting Elinor & Judah. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment