Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Daybook 28

Outside my window- It's dark and raining.

I am thinking about- I went thrift shopping this morning, and came home with a pretty good haul, so I'm rather pleased about that. :D

From the kitchen- We had stuffed peppers for supper. They were yummy. :)

I am creating- eh, I still haven't felt super creative lately... so nothing to show for this.

I am reading- I'm currently reading a re-telling of "Pride and Prejudice" told from Mr. Darcy's perspective. I'm not exactly sure yet what I think of it.

I am hearing- I'm playin' songs that make me happy, via YouTube. ^_^

I am planning- I bought a dress today that fits almost perfectly, but it's a tiny bit too big, so I'm going to have to take in the sides a bit.

I am wearing- A knee length dark denim skirt with an aqua & purple top. And legwarmers, 'cause I'm cold!

My hair is- Up, as usual. :)

Around the house- Dad and Mum got home from Alaska Sunday night. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment