Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Daybook 41

Outside my window- We got a bunch of snow over the weekend, and it's drifted as high as my window on the deck outside.

I am thinking about- As of today, I have a brand-new niece called Helen, and she's perfectly adorable! :)

From the kitchen- We had split pea soup for supper.

I am creating- I've been doing some embroidery the past few days.

I am reading- Hm... I haven't done any reading since last week, I guess...

I am hearing- Lilia's playing piano downstairs.

I am planning- Tomorrow my besties are coming over for a dress cutting out/fitting party- 'cause one of my besties is marrying one of my cousins, and Amanda's making the wedding dress.
And I get to be a bridesmaid. :D

I am wearing- A red hoodie, and a denim skirt.

My hair is- It's in two buns.

Around the house- We've had a busy past few days- fabric shopping on Saturday, wedding on Sunday, bridal shower for a friend on Monday, Bible Study on Tuesday (except we decided to dig a snow fort instead of our usual study), and today, we got to meet baby Helen!

No comments:

Post a Comment