Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Daybook 42

Outside my window- The sun's starting to set.

I am thinking about- Yesterday I bought myself a(nother) black dress. It's an 80's dress, but it's actually cute- I might change the sleeves a bit though, 'cause they're kinda poofy. I paid $5 for it, and then was delighted to find (when I came home & Googled it) that on Etsy, it's going for like, $30. :D

From the kitchen- We got new flooring! Dad and one of my brothers spent yesterday and today putting it in.

I am creating- I've been embroidering a table runner the past week.

I am reading- Yesterday I bought "Henry and the Paper Route" by Beverly Cleary at a thrift store, only to come home and find that I already had that one, and the copy of "Henry Huggins" I passed up (because I thought I had it) was actually one I didn't have. Ugh.

I am hearing- It's been noisy around here today- what with the guys putting the flooring in.

I am planning- I'll probably go play piano for awhile after I finish this. ...I haven't replaced the broken string on my harp yet. :/

I am wearing- A brown skirt, pink tank, and a green shrug over that.

My hair is- In a side pony.

Around the house- We went sledding with some friends on Sunday night, and that was fun, even though the snow was super deep- and we haven't put our tow rope up this year, so we had to *gasp* walk up the hill. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment