Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Daybook 31

Outside my window- There was a gorgeous pink sunset earlier this evening.

I am thinking about- Us girls had a delightful afternoon watching the latest version of "Emma" with my sister in-law, and drinking tea and eating cookies. :D

From the kitchen- I was kinda in a baking mood today. So I made biscuits for lunch. And cornbread for supper. And molasses cookies. :)

I am creating- I've been working on finishing my afghan the past few days- I'm on my last ball of yarn!

I am reading- At the mo, I'm between books.

I am hearing- Mollie setting the table, & my brothers playing video games upstairs.

I am planning- Supper, then dishes...

I am wearing- A black & red plaid shirt with a belt, and a long denim skirt.

My hair is- In messy pigtails. :)

Around the house- Babysat my nieces and nephew for awhile this afternoon- which was super easy, 'cause they napped the whole time. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment