Monday, November 26, 2012

Make Your Own Essential Oil Warmer & Another Special Offer!



A happy discovery that must be shared & enjoyed!
(If you've already figured this out, I salute you!)


Like many of you, I have several cute little wax warmers that I used to be crazy about!  I mean, who doesn't love to scent their home with beautiful aromas to match the season or create a mood?


When I discovered a healthier way to scent my home with doTERRA essential oils, I packed away the wax warmers.  Actually, it saddened me because I loved the look, the warm glow and the function of them.





Now you can liberate & upcycle your wax warmers.  Enjoy their cozy ambiance and soft lighting once again while scenting your home naturally with essential oils.  

It's so simple to do and works great!




I dusted off my plug~in warmer, filled the saucer halfway with water and 8 drops of doTERRA Holiday Joy, a blend of Wild Orange, Nutmeg, Pine Needles, Cassia, Cinnamon Bark and Vanilla.  Love this blend but feel free to create your own blends!  


White Fir, Frankincense & Wild Orange

Faux Williams Sonoma Store Scent
(for recipe CLICK HERE)

Lavender & Lemon


Psssst!  
I'll share one of my favorite scent enhancing secrets with you...a wee splash of Vodka will emulsify and sweeten the essential oil and water.  It's not necessary but, if you have it in the house, try it :))



Special Offer!

Because it's Cyber Monday, I haven't started my Holiday shopping and, I just ate my third chocolate chip cookie...I have another very special offer!



If you'd love your own FREE bottle of doTERRA's delicious Holiday Joy Blend to warm up in your own home!  All you need to do is be one of the first 3 people (upon publishing) to sign up as a new Independent Product Consultant, qualifying for the November Engage Promotion!  




Find out how easy it is to bring the purest essential oils into your life and home with absolutely no obligation to sell or buy monthly, none-zip-zero.  {Click Here} for more information on how to qualify!

Happy Holidays my Friends :))

Rebecca


No comments:

Post a Comment