Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Daybook 32

Outside my window- The sun just disappeared behind the trees.

I am thinking about- I'm hoping our lake will freeze over soon so we can go skating... :)

From the kitchen- I just finished scrubbing potatoes for supper.

I am creating- Still crocheting away at my afghan... :)

I am reading- I finished both my library books- "The Mark of Athena" was awesome, with a cliff-hanger ending (literally!!), and "Throne of Glass"... meh. I didn't really like it.

I am hearing- Dad's driving the Bobcat around outside...

I am planning- Hoping to hang with my besties tomorrow... :D

I am wearing- Jeans, and a blue plaid shirt.

My hair is- Bobby-pinned back on one side with a flower.

Around the house- I took a walk this afternoon- & took some pretty fading-sunshine-sorts-of-pictures. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment