Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Daybook 34

Outside my window- It's been a fairly gray, overcast day.

I am thinking about- I've caught a rather nasty cold- yesterday I had a sore throat, and today I've got a headache and cough... :(

From the kitchen- Mum's making soap today.

I am creating- Last week Amalia and I tried making Play-Dough... It didn't go so great. :D

I am reading- I'm getting closer to finishing "Gentle Julia", which I started ages ago....

I am hearing- I've got my Pandora turned onto a nice background-y station.

I am planning- We're having a bunch of family over this weekend for our annual Thanksgiving/Christmas get-together.

I am wearing- An aqua sweater, and jeans.

My hair is- Loose/down, with a bobby pin to keep it out of my face.

Around the house- We've been cleaning/getting ready for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment