Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Daybook 33

Outside my window- I was intending to write this much earlier, but, that didn't happen. Obviously. It's dark out.

I am thinking about- Christmas presents! I haven't bought any yet... :(

From the kitchen- Will you all be shocked if I tell you that I'm not making any pies for Thanksgiving? I've decided that I don't like eating pie enough for all the trouble you go to for making one.
Pie crust is evil. ;D

I am creating- ...er, nothing at the moment. Still haven't finished my afghan.

I am reading- "Peace Child" by Don Richardson.

I am hearing- The soundtrack for "Faith/The Great Doctor". Soooo pretty!! :)

I am planning- Well, if I plan to go to bed tonight, I'd better put my clean sheets back on the bed... which means that I have to fold the other laundry I have piled there at the moment.

I am wearing- Jeans, an aqua tank-top, and a black sweater.

My hair is- In a french twist. I was kinda excited when I realized that I could do that- up until now, my hair has always been too long! :D

Around the house- Amanda and I had an early Thanksgiving meal with our Bible Study group last night. It was delish.

No comments:

Post a Comment