Monday, January 28, 2013

Daily Anxiety Protocol: Manage Anxious Moments!


While life is beautiful, there are moments during everyone's day that create stress, doubt and worry leaving us feeling vulnerable... 





Because so many people I love and know struggle with anxiety everyday I thought it important to share one person's success.  There is hope!  And, it can be simple, safe and naturally good for you! 




Last week, I heard from a CW Facebook friend and with her permission, I'd like to share her experience with you...

"Good morning Rebecca! I messaged you a couple months ago with anxiety issues. I want to express my gratitude about your recommendations!! I bought the long life vitality pack And I absolutely Love my results on how better I feel!!! I can not Thank you enough for all your Helpful info."






Daily Anxiety Protocol:


Life Long Vitality Pack by doTERRA - nutritional supplements with essential oils, please {Click Here} for a breakdown of ingredients 

Lots of water with doTERRA Lemon essential oil ~ for a gentle detox all day long.

Balance Blend (blue tansy, frankincense, rosewood, spruce) by doTERRA massaged into the soles of your feet each morning, a beautifully fragrant way to start the day!  I also like to dab my wrists as well so I can inhale it throughout the day!

doTERRA Frankincense under the tongue ~ 2 to 3 drops 2x daily
Modern research confirms that Frankincense has relaxing effects on the human body including uplifting mood and heightening awareness.


For additional remedies and helpful ideas to manage anxiety, see my previous blog post called, "3 Strategies for Anxiety Relief".


Many thanks to my contributors for sharing your success with us!


Rebecca




No comments:

Post a Comment