Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Daybook 40

Outside my window- Snow! On Monday we got like, 10 inches.

I am thinking about- I got my Jill and Tirian picture hung up on my wall! :D

From the kitchen- I made soup for lunch. So Dad took Mum out for lunch- 'cause he's not a huge fan of soup. It was yummy soup though- they missed out. ;P

I am creating- I have a project I'm planning to start working on soon... but it's a secret.

I am reading- I finally finished re-reading The Hobbit this afternoon. I was part way through before we went to see the movie, and then I kinda forgot about it... :)

I am hearing- Kiddos playing downstairs, mingled with the music I've got playing.

I am planning- No plans tonight, which is nice, because I've been gone in the evening the past two days.

I am wearing- A purple sweater, and a grey skirt. I'm actually wearing socks and shoes today, which I only do if I'm going somewhere, or freezing. I was freezing. :D

My hair is- Hooray! It's long enough for two braids!

Around the house- We babysat my nieces and nephew for awhile this afternoon. They wanted to go play outside, so I hunted up some outdoor clothes for them. They looked pretty funny waddling around in their too-big snow pants. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment