Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Daybook 38

Outside my window- We still don't have very much snow. Which is kinda weird, since this is Minnesota after all...

I am thinking about- Amanda and I have been asked to play for a friend's wedding in February. We have to figure out what we're going to play, and then start practicing...

From the kitchen- Baked potatoes and salmon for supper.

I am creating- Yesterday I finished making a knitted/beaded bracelet. I like how it turned out.

I am reading- I read the Leviathan Trilogy over Christmas vacation. It was fun. 

I am hearing- "A Thousand Years" by Christina Perri.

I am planning- After supper, we're having a birthday party for Dad. :)

I am wearing- A black sweater and floral skirt that I made when I was... 12. :D

My hair is- Headband + Ponytail.

Around the house- We went skiing last weekend... and my younger brother hit his head going off a jump, and got a concussion. He also temporarily lost his memory- & couldn't remember Christmas! Thankfully, it's all come back now except for about an hour after he hit his head.

No comments:

Post a Comment