Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Daybook 39

Outside my window- Lately, it's been really cold. Like, waaay below zero.

I am thinking about- Lookin' forward to doing some shopping/having a movie night with my besties later this week... :D

From the kitchen- I spent part of the afternoon making tortillas, so we could have enchiladas for supper.

I am creating- I helped Lilia make a bracelet like mine last week. After I showed her how to get started & stuff, she was able to do it pretty much on her own. :)

I am reading- "Heinrich To Henry" -which is a true World War II story- written by a guy my grandpa has actually met.

I am hearing- I've had Lovin' Ice Cream stuck in my head pretty much all day. :D 

I am planning- Practice, practice, practice. Amanda and I figured out what we want to play for our friend's wedding in February, so yeah, now we need to practice. :)

I am wearing- A grey wool skirt and a pink tank top with a blue/grey shirt over that.

My hair is- Pulled back into a barrette.

Around the house- So far... It's been a pretty normal week.

No comments:

Post a Comment