Monday, January 14, 2013

January Update

It feels a bit weird not to be taking Project 365 photos anymore- in fact, the first couple days of January, as it was getting closer to evening, I'd suddenly get this sinking feeling like Oh, the light's almost gone, and I haven't taken a picture yet today! and then I'd remember that I don't have to anymore. :)

So here's a bit of an update of what I've been doing since the new year.

-Every year after my birthday and Christmas, the cleaning bug bites me. Since I've just received a plethora of New Stuff that I need to find a place for, I always end up going through my cupboards, and giving away things I haven't used in awhile.
Says Mollie after receiving some hand-me-down Stuff: "I like it when you clean your room!!"

-I also re-arranged my bookshelves, because I had a lot of books sitting sideways because they wouldn't fit until re-arranged.

-We went skiing. Morgan got a concussion, and many of the runs were shut down and/or icy. The rest of the weekend we spent mostly playing video games and watching movies at my aunt & uncle's house. :)

-I knit a bracelet! It was surprisingly easy, and I'm really happy with how it turned out.
















-This is the part where I brag about my awesome sister. She made me a TARDIS journal as a belated Christmas present. I'm trying to hurry up and finish my current journal, so I can start writing in it! :)

-Also, she drew me an AMAZING fan art of Jill and Tirian from "The Last Battle".
Because I ship them. Like crazy. And forever.
I'm sorry if you (like a few of my brothers and besties) ship Jill and Eustace, but you'll never convince me. They've tried, believe me.
...and don't use that argument about Tirian liking Lucy, because she obviously likes that Emeth dude.

*cough*

K, end of fangirling. :D

...and a question:
Since I'm not doing Project 365 this year, I have a feeling there's going to be a sudden drought of posts after posting every four or five days last year.
What sorts of posts are you hoping to see this year? Ideas? 

No comments:

Post a Comment