Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Daybook 18

Outside my window- Overcast skies. It's still pretty hot, though.

I am thinking about- Wow, August already?

From the kitchen- Amanda and I are making pickles. And supper.

I am creating- In town this morning I bought some boning, so I'm hoping sometime soon-ish I can make some kind of Steampunk-y vest thing. I haven't quite decided yet. :D

I am reading- Yesterday I read "Fifteen" by Beverly Cleary. It was fun. :)

I am hearing- Boats going past on the lake.

I am planning- I'm trying to figure out how to get my audiobook-download-ing-account-thing from  our library to work... but so far, no luck. Which really Isn't Nice.

I am wearing- A blue/white shirt, and jean capris.

My hair is- Twisted, and up.

Around the house- Amanda and I went to town this morning, and Very Sadly missed picking green beans at home. We made it back in time to help snap them, though. ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment