Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Daybook 21

Outside my window- Some of our trees are starting to turn orange...

I am thinking about- Various projects/ideas I'm working on... :D

From the kitchen- We're steam-juicing apples, and then we're gonna make them into applesauce.

I am creating- A birthday card for a friend. :)

I am reading- Finally finished "The Lay of Leithian" by J.R.R. Tolkien. It was cool.

I am hearing- The sheep were being really noisy earlier today, but they aren't anymore.

I am planning- We're heading to my grandpa's cabin for the weekend. :)

I am wearing- An aqua tank-top & a knee length denim skirt.

My hair is- Braided, and coiled into a bun.

Around the house- Dad and Morgan just got home from work, so it's time to get supper on the table...

No comments:

Post a Comment