Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Daybook 20

Outside my window- Thunderstorm! :D

I am thinking about- Pandora can't seem to figure out that I don't care for rap or country! :(

From the kitchen- Yesterday Amanda and I made pickles and canned green beans.

I am creating- I did some sketching during the weekend.

I am reading- Finished "The Amaranth Enchantment" over the weekend. I enjoyed it- except I kinda almost wanted the girl to end up with a different guy. Oh well.

I am hearing- One Direction. :)

I am planning- My brother and his wife are coming over for supper.

I am wearing- A long tiered skirt, & an aqua top.

My hair is- Damp, 'cause I just washed it. I put it up in a bun.

Around the house- We've got some sort of flu going around... Hoping I don't get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment