Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Daybook 19

Outside my window- It's starting to get cold at night- there's a cool breeze coming through the window.

I am thinking about- Another family reunion this weekend... Time to think about packing.

From the kitchen- We had chili for supper, and I made rhubarb crisp.

I am creating- I crocheted some more on my afghan today... I hadn't for awhile.

I am reading- Right now I'm listening to a book called "The Amaranth Enchantment". So far it's kinda fun. 

I am hearing- It just started to rain, so I'm listening to it come down.

I am planning- We're hoping to make it to our county fair tomorrow night!
I want to eat cheese curds. :)

I am wearing- My pajamas. :D 

My hair is- I've taken the pins out, but I tied it in a knot so it's out of my way.

Around the house- We had my brothers over for supper, and then watched an episode of "The Honeymooners". :)

No comments:

Post a Comment