Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Daybook 23

Outside my window- It was a really nice temperature today- not too hot, and a bit windy- perfect for working in the garden this morning.

I am thinking about- This video. I watched it for the first time several days ago, but it's so funny I keep laughing every time I think about it. :D

From the kitchen- We're having [homemade] mac & cheese for supper.

I am creating- I did some sketching yesterday...

I am reading- "N or M?" by Agatha Christie.

I am hearing- Mollie, getting the table set for supper.

I am planning- One of these days I really need to rearrange my bookshelves- 'cause right now my books don't all fit.

I am wearing- A tiered denim skirt, and a green shirt.

My hair is- I just washed it, so I've put it up, and haphazardly stuck a flower into it.

Around the house- It's been a pretty uneventful week so far... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment