Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Daybook 24

Outside my window- The sky was pink a minute ago, but now it's dark.

I am thinking about- I did an awesome photo shoot with my sister-in-law yesterday- I'll post some pictures for you all, one of these days. :D

From the kitchen- Just finished up supper.

I am creating- I've spent most of today helping Mollie and Lilia make little pipe cleaner dolls. I'm making an arabian princess doll while I help them. :D

I am reading- I just reread "Daddy-Long-legs" by Jean Webster.

I am hearing- Pandora Radio. :D

I am planning- Once we have the heads glued onto these dolls, I've got to stop crafting....

I am wearing- Jeans, and a purple/green/pink swirly long-sleeved shirt.

My hair is- Twisted, & up.

Around the house- My nieces and nephew are over. They're pretty interested in the little dolls we're making. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment