Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Daybook 25

Outside my window- Grey skies, and yellow leaves blowing off the trees in the wind.

I am thinking about- Cakes. 'Cause I've just discovered the show "Next Great Baker". It kinda makes me feel like baking... :D

From the kitchen- Amanda and I made pickles this morning with the last of our cucumbers.

I am creating- I did some sketching this afternoon...

I am reading- "Gentle Julia" by Booth Tarkington.

I am hearing- The general sort of commotion that comes with a large household- plus a little extra 'cause my nieces & nephew are over.

I am planning- No plans for today really- which is kinda nice, because this week has been/is going to be pretty busy. Awesome busy, but still, busy. :D

I am wearing- A blue plaid shirt with a belt, & a long denim tiered skirt.

My hair is- Knotted, and pinned up.

Around the house- It frosted on Tuesday, so the kitchen is full of all the green tomatoes and peppers that we had to pick before the frost.

No comments:

Post a Comment