Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Daybook 26

Outside my window- The sun's sinking behind the orange leaves... & it's really pretty. :D

I am thinking about- I have a cold. It's almost gone, but still, bleh. :(

From the kitchen- Today Amanda and I put away all the jars of produce we've canned (a whole table full+), steam-juiced some elderberries, and froze the last of the corn.

I am creating- So far this week I haven't done any crafting...

I am reading- I listened to a book called "Dragon Princess" by E. D. Baker over the weekend. It was alright.

I am hearing- "Deer In The Headlights" -by Owl City.

I am planning- Amanda and I are going to make egg rolls for supper! :)

I am wearing- Jeans, a black t-shirt, and a grey&white plaid button-up over that.

My hair is- In a knotted updo.

Around the house- Dad and Mum left yesterday for Alaska- they won't be home for about a week and a half...  PAR-TAY TIME!! ;)

...since I know you're reading this, Mum, don't worry. We're being good. So far. ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment