Saturday, September 8, 2012

How to Get the Underside of Acrylic Nails Bright & Clean!


A few weeks ago my daughter and I decided to splurge and get our nails done, as in acrylic nails.  For the most part, gardening has slowed down so I thought this would be a great idea!  And, it was!




But, what about the unsightly underside?  

You know what I mean...

After a couple of weeks your natural nail starts to grow back and the undersides take on a yellowish color.  

I really don't like that at all!  But have no fear, there's a quick fix that's cheap, natural and even smells good!






Hydrogen Peroxide, Baking Soda & doTERRA Lemon essential oil

Simply mix a paste, thick enough to sit on a brush and add 4 or 5 drops of Lemon essential oil for brightening!

Brush em.

The End.


No comments:

Post a Comment