Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Daybook 1

 I've decided that I miss doing my Daybook posts- so I'm going start them up again. :)

Outside my window- Blue sky and sunshine.

I am thinking about- I still have to find something for today's picture for Project 365...

From the kitchen- I made granola this morning.

I am creating- I just made a page with links to my hairstyle tutorials- ^ up there. :D

I am reading- I've been re-reading The Hunger Games series- since I just saw the movie.

I am hearing- Pandora Radio.

I am planning- We're pulling the taps from the maple trees this afternoon.

I am wearing- A pink shirt and tiered brown & pink skirt.

My hair is- Kinda poofy. I put it in a Knot.

Around the house- Busy weekend- 60th anniversary party for my grandparents, visiting relatives, and of course, Easter. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment