Monday, April 9, 2012

The Sunshine Award

I've been awarded the Sunshine Award by Katrina!
Thanks ever so much! :D

Rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Answer 10 questions about yourself
3. Write a post about it
4. Pass it along to 10 other bloggers



1. Favorite color?
Aqua aqua aqua! *ahem* Yeah, aqua's my favorite.

2. Favorite animal?
Cats. If I turn out to be an Old Maid, I'm getting a cat and naming it TARDIS. :)

3. Favorite number?
7, because I really like writing it the British way. With the line through it, you know?

4. Favorite drink? 
Tea? Actually, I mostly just drink water.

5. Facebook or Twitter?
Facebook. I have Twitter, but I don't know how to use it... exactly... :)

6. My passion? 
 Oh, you know, I kinda like hairstyling...












7. Getting or giving?
What sort of a question is that?
  Yeah, I love getting presents!!
"Wow, she's greedy..."
I say- Is it too much to ask for both? ;D

8. Favorite pattern? 
Polka dots? Floral? I dunno. What exactly does that question mean, even? 

9. Favorite day of the week? 
Wednesday. Definitely Wednesday. Why? I have no idea. It just seemed like a good choice. ;P

10. Favorite flower?
 Er... I don't really have one, I guess. I don't care much for daisies, but other than that, I don't really have a preference.

Since I'm in a contrary sort of mood, I'm not tagging anyone.
The Sunshine Award is All Mine. You can't haz. ;D

Oh, & Happy-Late-One-Year-Of-Blogging-To-Me.
I did mean to have another hairstyle tutorial or something in celebration, but it kinda sneaked up on me... Oh well.
Thank you all for following & leaving me such lovely comments! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment