Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Daybook 14

Outside my window- A huge thunder storm just came through. A major storm hit our town on Monday as well.

I am thinking about- Happy 4th of July! :D

From the kitchen- We picked strawberries this morning before the storm hit- so I s'pose we'll have to hull them at some point. Last time we watched a movie while we did it- & that made it go way faster. :)

I am creating- I'm making progress on my afghan.

I am reading- I'm hoping to get a chance to read some of my new books this weekend...

I am hearing- It's stopped raining, but I can still hear thunder.

I am planning- If it clears up we might go for a pontoon ride, and maybe to the fireworks this evening.

I am wearing- A red & black sundress I made last summer.

My hair is- In a knot.

Around the house- We're going to my grandpa's cabin this weekend! Swimming, sunburns, king-of-the-raft & more swimming. Should be fun. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment