Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Daybook 16

Outside my window- It's a lot cooler today than it has been the last few days.

I am thinking about-  I have a sunburn. Ouchy. :/ 

From the kitchen- I made three batches of raspberry jam before supper.

I am creating- I did some sketching this afternoon.

I am reading- I read yet another Agatha Christie book over the weekend- the reason I've been reading so many of her books lately is that I have a bunch of paperback copies of some of her books, and they're super convenient for bringing on weekend trips. :)

I am hearing- I've got Pandora turned on. Right now it's playing Owl City.

I am planning- The camping trip we had planned for this weekend got cancelled, so I'm not sure what we're doing instead.

I am wearing- White capris, and a purple and teal shirt.

My hair is- In a bun.

Around the house- Between gardening and various weekend trips, we've been pretty busy lately...

No comments:

Post a Comment