Friday, July 13, 2012

How to Apply Essential Oils - Reference Chart


Many of you already know that I'm a strong believer in essential oils.  I've experienced their superior healing qualities first hand and added them to household cleaners for their anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and, anti-microbial properties.  I also use essential oils in skin care recipes that I sell commercially and use on a daily basis myself. 



I consider certified, pure, therapeutic grade (CPTG) essential oils to be a major player in the health of my family! I would never want to be without them.  But, when I was first introduced to essential oils, it was a little overwhelming.  What oil should I use?  How should I use them?  And, how often should I use them?  This chart will help with all that uncertainty!  

When doTERRA essential oils created this reference guide I felt compelled to share it with you.  It's a good chart to print and keep with your oils for a quick reference.



There's much to learn about the use of essential oils, but there are many good books available, it just take a little research.  If I were to give you any advice on what essential oils would be a good start, I would say lavender, lemon and maleluca.  Lavender for it's soothing and calming properties, lemon and maleluca for their antibacterial and antimicrobial qualities.

If you'd like to learn more about essential oils, please visit the doTERRA link on the right side of this page.  You'll find their website very helpful and informative!

TGIF  :)

Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment