Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Daybook 17

Outside my window- Blue sky with just a few clouds. There's a chance of thunderstorm tonight, though.

I am thinking about- Finally got my Skype hooked up- and had a good ol' girly chat with my besties this afternoon. ^_^

From the kitchen- We picked and snapped green beans this morning- so now they need to be canned.

I am creating- Oh dear. I've been inspired in so many directions lately, that I'm afraid I haven't gotten any of my super-amazingly-creative-ideas done.

I am reading- Yesterday Mollie wasn't feeling well, so I read her part of "Mice of the Herringbone".
Yup. I still love those books.

I am hearing- I'm listening to some songs from "The Scarlet Pimpernel" Broadway show. Some of them are pretty cool. :D

I am planning- After I finish this post I have to go find something to take a picture of for Project 365...

I am wearing- A denim skirt and a red/pink plaid shirt.

My hair is- I just put in up in a bun before heading out to the garden this morning... so it's not super glamorous... ;)

Around the house- My sister in-law gave Lilia and Mollie a cooking lesson this afternoon- which is awesome, 'cause that means I don't have to make supper! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment