Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Daybook 15

Outside my window- Swim suits hanging on the deck rail to dry...

I am thinking about- My new swim top came today! I think I like it. :)

From the kitchen- We're having hot dogs for supper- leftovers from our weekend at the cabin.

I am creating- Still crocheting my afghan...

I am reading- I read "Destination Unknown" by Agatha Christie over the weekend. It was awesome.

I am hearing- Nothing really. The house is pretty quiet right now. :)

I am planning- Family reunion in the cities this weekend- I should decide what I'm packing...

I am wearing- A black & purple sundress.

My hair is- I've been experimenting with giving my hair a 'poof' without ratting it. I have it up in a bun- with a poof. :)

Around the house- Dad and Mum are gone on a mini-vacation for their anniversary. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment