Thursday, May 17, 2012

Cafe Style Iced Coffee: Keep Your $$ in Your Wallet




I'm veering off the garden path today to share a new favorite caffeinated beverage...as I believe one can never have enough caffeine.  No lectures please, I'm old enough to know there's such a thing as moderation but, when it comes to coffee that gets lost on me :)




We have a very cool little coffee shop in our small town called Get Real Coffee, you can find them on FB.  Victoria, the proprietor...is so clever, she freezes her leftover coffee in ice cube trays for iced coffee or lattes.  So smart because your expensive coffee never gets watered down by water...duh! 


Starbucks darling, are you listening??



Following Vic's lead, I will forever be freezing my leftover coffee.


For the best dang iced vanilla latte I've ever tasted, not to mention nutritious too...just combine coffee ice cubes and vanilla Almond Milk.  That's it!


Remember, heavy coffee drinkers live longer (google it) and Almond Milk is about the most healthy milk you can drink!






This 1/2 gallon of Almond Milk cost $3.39.  


Leftover coffee: 0.00 (it would have been poured down the drain)




How much did I pay for that iced vanilla latte (w non-organic milk) from Starbucks the other day??  


I think you get the picture!



ENJOY!



No comments:

Post a Comment