Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Daybook 6

Outside my window- All the rain we've been getting the last couple days has made the grass and leaves really start growing- it's so green!

I am thinking about- I'm waiting for some packages in the mail... Wish they'd hurry up and come! :D

From the kitchen- Chicken, rice & fresh-picked asparagus for supper.

I am creating- A blue-green mark on my wrist from the copper bracelet that I'm wearing. Fortunately, it washes off easily. :)

I am reading- Just finished "The Westing Game". It was excellent.

I am hearing- "Be My Escape" by Relient K.

I am planning- I s'pose I should wash my laundry before I run out of socks.

I am wearing- A pink polka-dotted shirt and a denim skirt.

My hair is- In a knot.

Around the house- First free evening at home that I've had this week. Amanda and I want to watch "Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind" -one of the Studio Ghibli films we haven't seen yet. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment