Sunday, May 13, 2012

To All Mothers...of Children, Animals or this Planet...




"The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway. Give the world the best you have, and it may never be enough. Give your best anyway. For you see, in the end, it is between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway." -Mother Teresa



A heartfelt thank you to my Momma, for all that she does to make our family and, this world a better place.  I am humbled by your love and sacrifice.

I love you.




Happy Mother's Day to my daughters too...Tiffany, Jennifer, Ava and Ashley.  You make me very proud indeed :) 

 I'll be hitting I-80 and headed to UT in just a few minutes Mom!  Got some real pretty flowers loaded in the back of the car and a few other goodies for all the Mom's in my life!

Happy Mother's Day Everyone!

Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment