Friday, May 11, 2012

Gardener's Soap Scrub: For Mother's Day!


Looking for a thoughtful, quick and easy Mother's Day gift?  I have just the thing!  

Gardener's SOAP & Hand Scrub


Not too long ago, my sister Jillee of One Good Thing by Jillee
blogged about a hand scrub for gardeners, you may have seen it.  I saw it, and wrote it off as just another scrub.  Well, I should know by now that if Jillee made it, it isn't just another scrub.  But she's my sister ya know?  I ask you, who takes their siblings seriously 100% of time??



This morning, after watering and weeding I came in to wash my hands and grab more coffee.  On the counter sat a new jar of the goods that my sister gave me last week.  Hmmm...I'll try this.  Lightbulb/Aha moment for moi!  Sometimes I can be a moron.  This is a brilliant formula!  Think about it.  Have you ever used a SOAPY scrub??  I bet not!  

This is a two ingredient wonder.  Make some for all the Mom's in your life, it's so easy.  This is all you need...


Sugar, Dawn with Olay and a jar or two or three...


Fill your jar 3/4 full with sugar, then add the soap to just below the bottom of the mouth of the jar and mix well.  You will end up with a light pink scented soap and scrub all in one!  It's pretty and it's practical, just like my Mom :)


I'm sorry to repeat myself, but a soapy scrub is brilliantly simple.  Washing and exfoliating your hands simultaneously is apparently an exciting endeavor for me and it just might be for you and yours too!

The only thing that can make it even better is following up with Camp Wander Gardener's Moisture...all those good ingredients and essential oils soaking into your hands lock in the softness.


Have a beautiful weekend and Happy Mom's Day!  Take care of those overworked but talented hands and spread the joy!


Rebecca


No comments:

Post a Comment