Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Daybook 5

Outside my window- The sky is overcast- looks like it could rain.

I am thinking about-  Eagerly awaiting the arrival of my new niece or nephew! :D

From the kitchen- Split Pea Soup for supper.

I am creating- I'm almost finished editing another hairstyle tutorial...

I am reading- I've been trying to finish "The Lay of Leithian" by Tolkien for awhile now- I have to be in just the right mood to read poetry, though.

I am hearing- Amanda's playing the piano. We got it tuned today.

I am planning- I've got to buy presents for two birthdays... Can't decide what to get.

I am wearing- A brown skirt, green tank and a floral button-up shirt.

My hair is- Twisted, and pinned up.

Around the house- Dad and Mum are taking Lilia out to eat for her birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment