Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Daybook 9

Outside my window- It's supposed to be 30 degrees tonight... Mum had to cover her tomato plants so they wouldn't freeze last night as well.

I am thinking about- I got bit by some kind of Nasty Bug on our camping trip- and it itches like crAZY! :(

From the kitchen- We had some super yummy potatoes for supper. Par-boiled, squashed, and then cooked some more in the oven with coconut oil.

I am creating- I spent part of the afternoon writing & drawing... :)

I am reading- I started an Agatha Christie book over the weekend, but I didn't get very far.

I am hearing- "You Raise Me Up" sung by Lena Park. It's pretty much my Favorite Song Ever. ^_^

I am planning- I'm not quite finished with one of the sketches I was working on this afternoon...

I am wearing- Dark jeans, a blue/black/white shirt, and heels, for no reason. Just 'cause. :D

My hair is- Twisted, and pinned up.

Around the house- Yesterday we got two sheep. One is a lamb, and the other is a ewe who's going to have a lamb fairly soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment