Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Daybook 7

Outside my window- I'm still not used to it being this light out at eight o'clock- summer's here! :)

I am thinking about- There's a toy truck/bulldozer-thingy sitting in the sandpile pretending to be a duck. It's doing a pretty good job of it to- I had to step outside for a double take.

From the kitchen- I made supper again tonight- making it the third time in a row. I'm pretty sure it's somebody else's turn tomorrow... ;)

I am creating- I hemmed up a dress, but I haven't done much other than that lately.

I am reading- "A Hero For WondLa". Fun book.

I am hearing- "I Can Go The Distance" from Hercules. It's been stuck in my head lately.

I am planning- I deserve to relax after making supper and dessert, right? ;P

I am wearing- A green tank-top and a white skirt.

My hair is- In a bun.

Around the house- Lilia got some chicks today- so they're in the garage under the heat lamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment