Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Daybook 10

Outside my window- It's really warm out today... Like, 80 degrees.

I am thinking about- Morgan just informed me that the latest version of "Fate" looks like it has multi-player, which would be awesome! :D

From the kitchen- I made granola this morning, and mac & cheese for supper.

I am creating- I finally finished a scarf I've been knitting for quite awhile...

I am reading- Yesterday I finished reading "The Invention of Hugo Cabret".

I am hearing- Random "Phantom of the Opera" songs via YouTube. :)

I am planning- I've got time to make dessert before Dad gets home for supper...

I am wearing- Jean capris, and a pink polka-dotted shirt.

My hair is- In a knot.

Around the house- I got all the laundry washed and folded, now I just have to get the Minions to put it away... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment