Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Daybook 12

Outside my window- It always decides to rain when we need to pick strawberries. Today is no exception.

I am thinking about- Apparently it's flooding so much in Duluth, MN that the seal and polar bear escaped from the zoo. They were both re-captured, though. :D

From the kitchen- There's enough strawberry pizza left over from last night to have for dessert tonight as well. ^_^

I am creating- I have this strange urge to try crocheting a baby afghan- I've picked out the yarn I want to order. :)

I am reading- I'm bringing a couple Agatha Christie books on the canoeing/camping trip that we're going on this weekend.

I am hearing- Bird songs.

I am planning- I've got to finish packing for the weekend. I'm trying to fit all my stuff- clothes/books/etc -in one bag.

I am wearing- Polka-dotted shirt & a denim skirt.

My hair is- In a braid.

Around the house- Mollie got stung by a hornet. Poor thing, her eye is rather swollen. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment