Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Daybook 11

Outside my window- It's overcast and windy, but this morning the sun was out.

I am thinking about- I ache ALL over... Yesterday and today I worked with Dad and my brothers- roofing. Today I feel like an old lady. Or Sophie from "Howl's Moving Castle". But that's pretty much the same thing. :D

From the kitchen- I made a marinade for the meat we're having for supper.

I am creating- Does roofing count as creativity? 'Cause that's what I've been doing the last two days.

I am reading- I'm waiting for a the next "Kane Chronicles" book to get picked up from the library...

I am hearing- Amanda's playing "Moon River" on the piano. So pretty. :)

I am planning- S'pose I should work on supper soon....

I am wearing- A black dress. I came home from work and decided I needed to put on something pretty. My working clothes aren't exactly glamorous. :D

My hair is- Braided, and coiled into a low bun.

Around the house- We're babysitting my niece and nephew while my brother and sister-in-law are gone for their anniversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment