Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Daybook 13

Outside my window- It. Is. Super. Hot. Out.

I am thinking about- I think I got a bit sunburned while I was outside this morning.

From the kitchen- We're having strawberry parfaits for dessert tonight. :)

I am creating- I'm drawing a picture for Lilia.

I am reading- I read "The Boomerang Clue" by Agatha Christie over the weekend. It was excellent. :)

I am hearing- Mollie has a CD of Bible verses set to music playing downstairs. Did anyone else listen to "GT and the Halo Express" growing up? :D

I am planning- Hopefully Amanda and I can make it to the library book sale tomorrow...

I am wearing- Capris and an aqua tank top. And my apron.

My hair is- I put it up in a high bun this morning to keep it off my neck, but it kinda slid down while I was swimming...

Around the house- We picked tons of strawberries this morning, and then went swimming.

No comments:

Post a Comment