Friday, June 1, 2012

Sweet & Delicious Tomatoes! My Go-To Tomato Fertilizer

Contrary to popular belief, I have a lazy side when it comes to gardening, especially veggie gardening.  Yes, I garden organically which can be a bit more work (with a bigger payoff!) but I also take advantage of all the "organic" products out there when it makes sense to my wallet and, my life.


With a big weekend of gardening ahead for many of us, I thought I'd share my go-to "lazy self" organic tomato fertilizer which I'll be installing tomorrow!




Jobe's Organic Fertilizer Spikes for Vegetables

We have the SWEETEST tomatoes every year and I blame it on this product...love, love it!  I have absolutely no affiliation with this company, no sponsorship or, sponsors, none, zero, zip!  LOL...only  Rustic has the guts so far :)  But, even he will swear by these!

I've purchased from Amazon and Ace Hardware locally.  Give em a try!  They're affordable, quick and easy and, best of all, they produce a deliciously sweet tomato yield!

Happy Gardening!

Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment