Thursday, June 28, 2012

Library Book Sale Haul

Today was the second day of our library's book sale. 
Amanda and I were slightly disappointed that we hadn't been able to make it to the first day of the sale- I mean, other people probably got all sorts of cools books that we could have bought! ;)

But then...
We found out that after noon it was $2 per bag of books. 
Oh yeah! 

"Life in the Great Ice Age" -I used to read this book all the time when I was growing up.
"Half Magic" -I confess, I already had this book- but not in hardcover! ;P
"All-Of-A-Kind Family Downtown" -I had this one as well, but I'd forgotten. And it's a hardcover, so I had to get it.
"The Hundred Dresses" 
"Through The Green Gate" -Another book I read a lot as a kid.
"Encyclopedia Brown's Book of Strange but True Crimes" 


"Russian Wonder Tales" -I grabbed this one as we were leaving. It appears to be a collection of Russian fairy tales.
"The Phoenix Dance" -This one looked kinda interesting, so I added it to my pile. Has anyone else read it? 
"Swords For Hire" -I read this once several years ago, and if I remember correctly, it was kinda fun.
"Bulfinch's Mythology" 
"The Eagle (of the Ninth)"

Eleven books + $2 = Win. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment