Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Mike & Me

You know the line of the song...
"He's a little bit country, I'm a little bit rock and roll"...

Sleek & Ghetto


We are the personification of Donny and Marie's 70's hit!  


Isn't it great though?  I love a quirky man, well a little quirkiness.  And hey, we both like green apparently.


More examples of our Yin and Yang:


  1.  I use lotion, he will not.  Come on, we live in WY where any moisture in our skin gets    sucked dry.  The man will not use lotion!


  2.  I bought a snow blower, he continues to use a shovel.


  3.  I bought a nice and light Dyson vacuum, he uses the 86 pound Hoover he had when he was a bachelor.


  4.  I ditched readers for one contact in one eye (bliss!), he refuses to even THINK about wearing contacts.


  Oh! I should take a picture of our cars, but I better not :)




My point is, that despite how we are somehow, we found each other.  Even though the man has enough eccentricities to light up New Jersey, he's perfect...for me.  He's my own personal lesson in acceptance, patience and fortitude!  Ha.  He's my own personal example of living a true life, a simple life uncluttered by stuff.


I appreciate his examples, I do but, I still like my stuff :)


 ...and I like him too, ghetto mug and all... 


It's time to go make the man some pancakes...


XOXO!


Rebecca...keeper of the faith.







No comments:

Post a Comment